Rajinikanth Treatment In Singapore


Superstar Rajinikanth, who flew to Singapore for further treatment, was taken to the ICU is the Mount Elizabeth Hospital soon after arrival. actress of 61 years, was taken in Singapore "rest and rehabilitation" after the release of Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, where it reached 13 in May and respiratory infections and other problems.


Rajinikanth




There are also reports that the actor is experiencing the treatment of renal disease in Singapore. Meanwhile, thousands of fans flocked Superstar Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore about his welfare.


Before leaving India, Rajni also left a recorded voice message promising Tamil soon be back soon. In the minutes of audio, said: "I like doing my routine. It will come as soon as the treatment becomes. How I can return the love you showed me? How do I pay it all? Never cast me all my fans around the world. I have the blessing of God and the blessings of the Guru. Above all, I have the blessing of all my fans that are the manifestation of God. "


We wish a speedy recovery, our superstar!


For More Details :- http://worldtop10news.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bollywood T 20

Latest India news, top stories and world news headlines from bollywoodt20! News India. Find breaking news from India and in-depth coverage of world news headlines.News to find breaking news, current events, the latest headlines, news photos, analysis & opinion on top stories, world, business, politics, entertainment, sports, technology, and more.politics, science & technology, health and more just on a mouse click.

For More Detail Visit @ bollywoodt20.blogspot.in

Labels

Blog Archive